No need to fire a shot with this laser boresighter. It can be used with any .22 to .50 caliber rifles, handguns and scopes. To set up, you just need to choose the caliber adapter and place the laser unit in the muzzle. The sight will give off a precise red laser beam for zeroing in on with your sights or scopes. The laser has windage and elevation adjustments to give you added accuracy.
A safe and easy to use tool. The kit comes with everything you need to bore sight your weapons, including four adapters and six batteries.
- Caution: Avoid direct eye exposure to beam; Fits any .22 to .50 caliber rifles, handguns, and scopes; Allows for quick and accurate resetting of any sights (iron, optical, laser, holographic, etc)
- Windage and elevation adjustable; Long sighting range; Light weight and durable; Tools, four adapters, and extra batteries (six in total) all included
- Max. Output Power less than 5mW; Weight 38g; Material Aluminum; Length 155 mm; Length of rod that fits in the barrel: 60mm – 90mm (tapered)
- Head Diameter: 16mm; Tail Diameter: 5mm; Laser wavelength 635-655nm; Laser Color Red; Power 3x AG13 batteries
- Included: 1 x Laser bore (with battery compartment);1 x Screwdriver;1 x Spare screw;1 x hex key;4 x Adjustable Adapter;1 x Padded storage box;3 x batteries