Our take: The all-new AMA Urban Assault line of premium-grade tactical gear is available exclusively at Airsoft Megastore and has been highly-anticipated for some time. With rugged 600x600D high quality construction using the finest materials, the AMA line of tactical gear offers the best bang for the buck on the market. Comparable 600x300D vests sell for $40-$60, while other true 600x600D construction Tactical Vests sell for over $60-$100+.
The Urban Assault Cross Draw Vest is a high quality, player-oriented vest that both protects and stores. Equipped with 9 tactical pouches, a modular cross-draw holster, and a modular tactical belt, this cross draw vest is ready to withstand the rigors of Airsoft combat while simultaneously providing storage for spare mags, your sidearm, spare sidearm mags, a radio, and many other pieces of pertinent gear and accessories. At the introductory sale price, it is an absolute steal.
In comparison to the majority of the other sub-$60 600x300D cross draw vests currently on the market, the AMA Urban Assault Cross Draw stands out in a league of its own due to the simple fact that it has better build material and precision stitching, allowing it to be up to 164% stronger and more durable in wear-and-tear tests conducted between the AMA UA Cross Draw vest’s material and a leading 600x300D cross draw vest’s material.
– Premium high velocity NoSnag zipper
– 3 Integrated high strength rifle mag pouches with hook & loop open/close flaps
– 3 Integrated high strength pistol mag pouches with hook & loop open/close flaps
– 1 Integrated cross draw pistol/sidearm holster with adjustable snap
– Tactical rubberized Sniper shoulder pad
– 1 Integrated Admin Pouch for misc.